Agatha Christie’s The Hollow
Featuring the students of the Adelphi University Department of Theatre
An unhappy game of romantic follow-the-leader explodes into murder one weekend at The Hollow, home of Sir Henry and Lucy Angkatell, arguably Christie’s finest comic grande dame. Dr. Cristow, the Harley Street lothario, is at the center of the trouble when, assembled in one place, we find his dull but devoted wife Gerda, his mistress and prominent sculptor Henrietta and his former lover and Hollywood film star Veronica. Also visiting are Edward and Midge whose romantic assertions are likewise thrown into the mix. As the list of romantic associations grow so does the list of potential suspects when Cristow is shot dead. Nearly everyone has a motive but only one of them did the deed.
- Tuesday, February 26 at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, February 27 at 6:30 p.m. (post-show discussion)
- Thursday, February 28 at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 1 at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 2 at 2:00 p.m.* and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, March 3 at 2:00 p.m.
* The 2:00 p.m. performance on Saturday will be open-captioned for deaf and hard-of-hearing patrons.